Once more unto the breach, CHIKARMY, it’s a new episode of CHIKARA in 15! This week on the podcast:
- I run down the final card for the Season 15 “Top Banana” at the 2300 Arena in Philly this Saturday;
- I talk about the great opportunities to give to great causes like Philabundance and Toys for Tots;
- I go through the first shows announced for Season 16, including CHIKARA’s only Season 16 stop in New York;
- I run down the standings for the Grand Championship and CdP going into Top Banana;
- I extend the deadline for CHIKaption entries (don’t forget to get yours in!);
- In this week’s feature, I conclude the Season 15 recap;
- And in this week’s CHIKARA in the Media, I talk about shirts being sold for charity and the usual resource suspects.
Thanks for listening, and as always be sure to check us out on the usual channels, and leave feedback! Feedback is love, feedback is life.
CHIKARA in the Media:
- “We Believe” Shirt (check the #IAMCHIKARA group on FB for more info!)
- Resources Page on CI15